Hello there and many thanks for visiting my site. My name is David Watts and I have been working in the Electrical Industry for 20 years. I am a father of four and both my father and grandfather are electricians also, so I guess you can say it is in the blood.
Having spent the early years of my career working for the family firm as an apprentice at Ascot Racecourse, I chose to move on to work in a multiple number of sectors. This includes the social housing sector for a local authority as their NICEIC registered qualifying supervisor and working in the commercial sector across London.
In 2008, I chose to challenge my knowledge by taking up a training role at a local college where I delivered electrical training to Level 3 for the then City and Guilds 2365 qualification.
Having enjoyed updating my technical knowledge I then chose to switch to full time training where I expanded into Solar photovoltaics, Electric Vehicles, Medical systems, Arc Flash, Thermography and the US National Code. I have delivered training all over the UK, UAE, USA and Asia.
I stopped training full time when clients started to request my technical knowledge for consultancy and inspection services, which I have been carrying out alongside training for the past 5 years successfully.
So what am I up to today?
Well I am very fortunate to be able to offer any business my services in all of these capacities. I can provide any of the following services:
- Electrical training – on site, lots of electrical courses available, including bespoke training
- Electrical training – City and Guilds accredited (registered through my partner company, Ascot College)
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICRs)
- Electrical Installation Initial Verification’s (EICs)
- Electrical Equipment Maintenance (you may know it as PAT testing)
- Thermal Imaging Surveys
- Arc Flash Surveys
- Electrical safety GAP analysis
- Electrical standard developnment
- Electrical safety audit
- Incident investigation reporting
If you feel that any of these services may be of use to you or your business then please feel free to get in touch.